Miscarriage is a medical term used for a pregnancy, which is ended up on its own right in first 20 weeks of gestation. Miscarriage is regarded as the most common type of pregnancy loss as per the studies. Most miscarriages happen in between the first 13 weeks of pregnancy and that is why you need to be quite careful in the starting days. The fact cannot be ignored that pregnancy could be such an exciting time but it requires to stay careful too.
Tips To Prevent Miscarriage –
Here, we are going to share some tips may help prevent miscarriage and you must follow them. Let us check it out in a detailed manner –
- First, you need to be sure that you are having at least 400 mg of folic acid on a daily basis regularly. Make sure that you are having it at least two months prior of conception.
- Never go with alcohol. You may ask the quantity of alcohol to have from your doctor if you really wish to have. Then go accordingly.
- Do not take extra stress. All you need to do is try to stay happy. Taking stress leads to releasing of harmful hormones. So, it would be ideal if you try to stay happy and healthy.
- You need to do exercise on a regular basis. You may also consult with your doctor that what kind of exercise would be ideal to do. You may go with skipping etc. Consulting with a doctor will help you to go with the ideal type of exercise.
- You also need to keep yourself away from radiation and poisons like arsenic, formaldehyde, ethylene oxide, lead, benzene and so on.
- Do consult with your health expert before taking any kind of medication including over-the-counter drugs while having a pregnancy.
- Also, try your best to stay away from environmental hazards like infectious diseases or X-rays.
- Always have healthy food along with the well-balanced meal. Healthy food helps a lot to keep your body fit and fine.
- Do wear a seat belt whenever driving to ensure safety so that your baby bomb would not get collided with any other objects.
- Not only this, but you should also make sure that you are up to date on immunizations.
- Make sure that you are not smoking and trying to away from second-hand smoking too. It would be ideal if you go with healthy and good habits.
- Apart from it, do avoid illicit drugs, as they are also quite harmful.
- Always put extra attention to the safety of your abdomen while pregnant. Make sure that you are not having any sorts of sports tend to injury like skiing.
Do keep in mind that you are not going to have any medicine on your own. Always do consult with the doctor first. Moreover, you do not need to worry about miscarriage if it happened with you before since the best treatment is always available. All you need to go with the best treatment option. If you are hunting for the Best IVF Centre in Bangalore, make sure you have checked all kind of information in a discreet manner before saying yes to it. The doctors can also help to know all about this in a detailed manner that what should you do or what not.
Causes Of Miscarriage –
Here, we are going to mention the cause of miscarriage. Let’s check it out –
- Studies say that maternal health problems can also cause miscarriage
- It can also happen because of unhealthy lifestyle such as drugs, smoking, excessive caffeine, malnutrition, exposure to radiation.
- It can happen because of Hormonal problems,
- Infections can also occur to this issue
- Doctors also say that Maternal trauma can also cause miscarriage
- In case if implantation of the eggs into the uterine could not occur sophisticatedly
- Maternal age can also be responsible for it
What Are The Miscarriage Warning Signs –
Having accurate information is quite essential so that you can have needed treatment on time. You need to know what could be the sign of miscarriage. You should also contact your health expert in order to know your condition if you are pregnant. Here, the prominent miscarriage warning signs have been mentioned. Let’s check it out –
- Having pain mild to severe back pain
- Experience unexpected weight loss
- Having brown or bright red bleeding and it could be with or without cramps
- Experience tissue with clot having material passing from the vagina
- Having white-pink mucus
- True contractions and it could be quite painful occurring in every 5-20 minutes)
- Having a sudden decrease in the sign of pregnancy
Understand the Value Of Staying Hygienic –
You may not believe that there is a number of infections that can lead to stillbirth, infant death, and miscarriage. This is why you need to keep in mind that how to maintain hygienically. The easiest way to not to catch any rather viral or bacterial infection is that you should maintain good hand hygiene. You can keep yourself away from infections by being a bit aware.
You need to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds using soap and warm water. Make sure that you are washing your hand before and after having food. Always do wash your hand after leaving the restroom. If there is anyone around you and he/she is not well, then you need to be quite aware. Never drink tap water as it can lead to infection.
Make sure that you are maintaining a safe distance from him/her. Apart from it, you should also wash your hand after touching any of these things such as doorknobs, shopping carts, car handle, etc. Keep a hand-sanitizer in case if you are running out of tap water to wash your hands. Always keep wet napkins in your bag to use immediately. Apart from it, do not eat fruit that is either stale and selling on the road without proper packing. Try to go with fresh and healthy food only.
Do follow these above-mentioned points to stay away from miscarriage. Make sure that you are in constant touch of your doctor during pregnancy and following all things said or prescribed by him.